Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Inov-8; Voice

Inspired by a conversation after friends heard my voice over TeamSpeak.  Apparently my voice is a thing.  Unused to that kind of response this is my threat in return  ...Which I'm probably way too lazy to follow up on, but I liked the imagery.

I also really like katanas in L4D2.



 If the UPS guy didn't want to be scared by the crazed-sweaty woman he should've delivered my shoes before I started a round of Insanity.  I am impressed they actually made it to the door this time though.  Lowest expectations for a delivery company ever.

And since they were delivering my new babies, I found it in my heart to forgive them their tresspasses and the slothlike rate of taking money. "Hurryuphurryuphurryup!"

Pictured: said babies a.k.a. Inov-8 Rocklite 285s

Immediately tested them out - totally forgetting it had just begun to clear up after raining for hard 3 days straight.  Needless to say...good test.  And they passed with flying colours (though I was a bit shy about running over slippery trees - next time).  Even if I ran in the river, the shoes drained in seconds upon leaving.  Their grip, admirable.  Definitely pulled some maneuvers that would've been of the ankle-twisting danger in my Triumph 9s (and a good maiming in the vibrams).  Hell, run/climbing up 40' of loose mud and roots at 80º now falls under "Ain't no thing but a chicken wing!"  (You jive turkey, you.)
To nerd it up a mo' (since I'm sure the earlier part already gave me away):  It's like unlocking bonus level to explore.

Yo, I heard you like secret routes, so we put secrets in your secrets so you can discover secrets while you run through secrets.  (Or however the formula goes.  You get it, smart reader that you are.)

Light, durable, protective, and with a mean tread... I might just be a little in love here.  If only I'd ordered them sooner my right shin might be a little less gay... Because due to bruising it's all the colours of the rainbow! ( Bam!)

No comments:

Post a Comment