Guild Wars 2 is $59.99.
The fantasy shopping list I stayed up till 0230 last night making amounts to $90.89*. (Foodie, much? Foodgawker is my porn, Nuts.com my wannabe dealer. Some people have fantasy football, I have fantasy cooking/baking/eating. The difference is sometimes mine becomes reality.) Not to mention my newfound PB2 love, avg. $50+...if I break $100, free shipping.
Being on a tight budget, means buying one voids the other. On the one hand, a major time waster (albeit fun), on the other, a major body shape killer (albeit delicious). And though I'm entitled to my cheat days I can't keep that stuff around the house after. Cravings will eventually rear their monstrous heads (I picture it like a hydra) and that "for later" will be destroyed, as each I temptation I slay spouts more and more heads, gradually making the beast stronger with the knowledge "it's there, it's there", until I am overwhelmed! ARHG! It's the peanut butter Fibre1 all over again! ...But I digress.
Fuck you and your siren song, hydra.
And yet, this is just makes me happy to dance to.
In effect, what I'm seeing here is vidya games are actually the healthier choice. Huh, who knew! Proven by science. There, I'm glad we figured this out together.
*If you're wondering, this is what I had limited myself to on my fantasy candy binge to get to that price:
- Assorted Malted Milk Balls $7.49, 1 lb
- Malted Milk Balls (Low Sugar) $6.99, 1 lb
- Malt Ball Centres $3.99, 1 lb
- Speckled Robin Eggs $4.99, 1 lb
- Sun Dried Peppers $7.99, 1 lb
- Carob Powder $4.99, 1 lb
- Antioxidant Mix [goji berries, cacao nibs, golden berries, mulberries, brazil nuts) $2.50, samples
- Jordan Almonds (Assorted) $2.50, samples
- Ultimate Bridge Mix (Sugar Free) [chocolate covered: raisins, peanuts, almonds; yogurt covered: peanuts, almonds) $2.50, samples
- Organic Cacao Nibs (Raw) $2.50, samples
- Dried Persimmons $2.50 samples
- Deluxe Pastel Chocolate Berry Mix [cherries, apricots, blueberries] $8.99, 1 lb
- Dark Chocolate Strawberries $8.99, 1 lb
- Dark Chocolate Covered Banana Chips $8.99, 1 lb
- Dark Chocolate Covered Ginger $7.99, 1 lb
- Banana Mocha Coffee $9.99, 1 lb