Monday, January 31, 2011

Goose.

So the delightful Jennie of Too Hard to Find a URL goosed me (is that right?) in this thing going around (nope, now it sounds like an STD) and because she's a sweetheart just this once I'm going to play along.

Rules are simple: list 15 facts about oneself and then goose five other bloggers to do the same.  As I'm lazy, if you're reading this and have a blog, consider yourself goose'd.  If you're reading this and don't have a blog you are duck'd.  Sorry.

Due to being a jerk lady, I will list an arbitrary number of factoids instead (read: until I get bored).  Début ici:

  1. I have been chased by a police helicopter as a teenager.
  2. People are generally much better at remembering my own escapades than I am.  Apparently there's quite a bit.
  3. I consider anyone I haven't met to be fictional.  Recently, due to being forced to watch some of their movies, Japan has also made this list.  Seriously.  There's no way that's a real place. I can not be convinced otherwise.
  4. I secretly would do terrible, terrible, wonderful things to Carmen Sandiego.
  5. Number 4's not really a secret.
  6. I recently caught myself signing a government document "Batman" without thinking.  Nobody even noticed this error at first since I've used it as a pseudonym so often.
  7. I'm Batman.
  8. I have a list of men I would kidnap, without hesitation, given the chance.  It includes Adam West, Morgan Freeman, William Shatner, John Lithgow, and a few more.  The plan is to lock them together in a room and film what I can only assume will be entertainment gold!  (Once the chloroform wears off.)
  9. I have no shame about knowing the Macarena.
  10. My inner child is a fat kid I keep locked in a cage.  She bitterly hates me in no uncertain terms; repeatedly trying to break out and grab the reins.  We are locked in an eternal battle of "Screw you".
 

No comments:

Post a Comment